I’m 21, He Said He Loves Me..I Got Pregnant; He Wants An Abortion..I’m Confused

0
Pregnant Girl"My name's Tomiwa; I need your urgent advice together with your fans.

I am a girl of 21 Years; I have been dating this guy for 1 year.
He is 22 years, a student like me (University of Benin) and not working. He stays with his parents.
Both of us were virgins but he kept pestering me for sex that we should try it out and get that experience.
One day I accepted. He told me we shouldn’t use the rubbers that his fellow friends told him that a girl has 2 lose he virginity when a guy is not using a rubber. That if he uses it, it might remain in me, I accepted because I loved this guy so much.
After a month, I missed my periods and that’s when I realized that I was pregnant. I told him about it. He was shocked and scared.
Now the pregnancy is 2 months but he gave me money today that I should go for the abortion. Friends am confused and worried. None of our parents know about this.
What Do I Do? Should I Go For Abortion or Keep This Baby and Face All The Abuses I Will Get From My Parents? – Pls Help.."
— People! Please Drop Your Solutions/Advice As Comments Below…

 Check Out Some Of Our Latest Post 
The 10 Commandment For Women.
Caught In The Act:Three People Caught While Having Gay Sex
A Tour Around Silverbird Cinema Uyo.
Nigerian Army Captures Top Boko Haram Leader
Justin Bieber Flaunts Tight Skinny Jeans In Response To Sagging- Pants Criticism

0 comments:

We'd be happy if you could drop a comment.